Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: If you were given...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My sleigh has a runaway horse too. I'm thinking of getting the carriage but should probably get a horse first. Otherwise, the dolls will just have to pretend they're going places.

    When I was young, far down our hill, deep in the woods was an old, rusted out, vintage car. My siblings and I had so much fun playing in that old car, pretending to drive places. If I don't get a horse, poor Nellie, Elizabeth and friends will just have to pretend.

    Julia

  2. #22
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar

    Wink

    All the mini historical dolls [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm skipping the 14 item order that I am going to place with them in the next two weeks-I'm in the process of selling and reselling. *grins*

    Nellie's Irish Dance of Today
    Samantha's School Dress
    Samantha's Bathing Suit
    Samantha's Cranberry Dress
    Samantha's Winter Coat
    Grecian Princess Outfit
    Tropical Breezes Outfit
    Beachside Outfit

    Or maybe I'd get Marisol's complete collection and throw in 50 dollars of my own money [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably a new outfit for each of my dolls, and what's left over I'd put towards either Josefina or a new AGT doll.

    Now I just need to find someone to give me a $200 gift certificate... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 23, 2005 09:40 PM: Message edited by: * amanda ]</font>

  5. #25
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!

    I'd get:
    Addy's Tartan Plaid Outfit
    Addy's BD Outfit
    Addy's Cape Isle Dress w Book
    Addy's Striped Dress
    Molly's Green Velvet Dress
    Kit's BD Outfit
    Kit's School Outfit
    Kit's Book Bag
    Kit's Holiday Outfit
    Samantha's Holiday Dress
    Nellie's Holiday Outfit

    I think I am over $200., so I'd better stop here...
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Sandy

  6. #26
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the practical Becca would sit down and look through all the collections to strategize and arrive at the following list of items that have a greater chance of being retired:

    Kirsten's Work Dress - $20
    Addy's Work Dress&Apron - $20
    Samantha's Lawn Party Outfit & Shoes - $32
    Samantha's Tea Dress - $24
    Samatha's Play Dress $22
    Molly's Travel Collection - $70
    Total: $188

    Then, of course, my own girls would riot, so I would arrive at this revised list:

    Marisol's spotlight outfit - $26
    Marisol's Stage and Tiara - $30
    Felicity's Windsor Writing Chair - $62
    Felicity's Table and Chairs - $98

    Total: $216 (well, they were rioting, after all)

    Of course, if said gift certificate arrived a couple weeks from now, I'd probably blow it all on new Felicity stuff. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    - Becca

  7. #27
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Addy clothes and maybe Addy herself.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Samantha *and* Elizabeth, so I wouldn't have to decide between the two!
    Accesories for Sam, but not E-beth, as I don't like hers much. Maybe I'd use a code and add on an outfit.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm....very hard!!!

    1. Samantha's Talent Show dress $24
    2. Samantha's Tea dress $24
    3. Kit's Reds Fan outfit $26
    4. Marisol's Tap Outfit $26
    5. Marisol's Spotlight outfit $26
    6. Marisol's Ballet Outfit $22
    7. Addy's Cape Island dress $24
    8. Josefina's Weaving outfit $24
    9. Josefina's Nina doll $12 on monthly specials

    My total is $208, so I'd have to add $8 in, but I wouldn't want to waste one cent of my gift certificate! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hmmm... Well, before I bought anything with my free $200 American Girl gift card, first I would run around, jumping and screaming. After I got that out of my system, I'd probably buy these things (assuming that there's free shipping):

    *Kit's Christmas Outfit: $22
    *Kit's Reds Fan Outfit: $26
    *Molly's 1944 Swimsuit: $24
    *Kaya's Adorned Deerskin Dress: $26
    *Josefina's Weaving Outfit: $24
    *Felicity's Christmas Gown: $24
    *On-the-Go Outfit for Dolls: $34
    *Snowboard Outfit for Dolls: $24

    Of course, I'd have to throw in $4 of my own, but I think I could swing it. If only I really had a $200 American Girl gift card...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •